Join Eduzine Gold
Please actively support the promotion & celebration of young achievers by joining Eduzine Gold today. Annual membership costs just £5.00 per annum and helps provide the funding to enable Eduzine Global to continue celebrating young achievers and support amazing young people, through 100% positive media! It's also possible to buy cheap articles on the topics that you're interested in.
Why not join now and benefit from immediate additional content. Your membership is renewable annually on your registration date. You will be forwarded to paypal upon completion of the registration form and after payment is successfully made, you will be redirected back to the Eduzine Gold area to complete registration.
Gold Content includeS:
- Gold Archives - Our back catalogue of features and articles
- Gold Blogs - Guest blogs from major achievers
- Additional blogs, articles, videos not considered appropriate for the main site (ie the ones that got away!)
- Bulletins containing professional advice, notes, opinions and comments (some strong views) from the Eduzine Global team
- Resources from Eduzine Global and our partners, to support people and organisations (schools, colleges, youth services etc) that help young people and provide opportunities for young people to achieve their full potential
- New developments and information about Eduzine Global, ahead of formal media releases
- Exclusive event tickets and offers, together with advanced notice of Eduzine Global events
- Gold membership votes count 'triple' (ie x 3) in our annual ACE Global Young Achiever Awards
Why have Eduzine Gold?
Unlike almost all other media sites, Eduzine Global is extremely selective about who we allow to advertise on our site. Therefore, our strong ethical stance means that our readers will not be bombarded with offers, via advertisers' cookies, arising from EduzineGlobal.com. Your registration fee helps ensure that our important positive media work continues and young people's achievements can be recognised and celebrated for One Better World.